£50,000 - £55,000
Peace Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity to exclusively work with an Edinburgh based Professional Property Management Company who are recruiting a Director.
Our client is a well-known organisation that specialise in development management/factoring with an impressive portfolio of properties across Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
- Leading a property team to effectively, efficiently and commercially deliver development analysis across the client’s portfolio on a development by development basis – due diligence, creating bespoke site inspection templates, managing contracts and contractors, planned preventative maintenance programs, year 1 budgets and associated development adhoc project works. Expectation for each Surveyor to deliver at least one development analysis including bespoke site inspection template every 6 weeks.
- Leading team short- and medium-term development, project and service delivery objectives, working collaboratively with the other teams in business.
- Proactively taking ownership for personal development including self-awareness using the 5 dysfunctions of team model. Proactively developing self-awareness and seeking to encourage team member develop self-awareness.
- Having an ownership for setting, monitoring and delivering realistic property team annual income streams for the business.
Our client is ideally looking for a candidate with circa 10 years’ experience in a similar role leading a team. You must be MRICS in Building Surveying.
- Salary £50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits package
- Working hours 9am – 5pm with an earlier finish on Friday
- 25 days holiday plus 9 Public holidays’
- Company pension scheme
Apply with your CV or call Lewis Potter for more information.