Duel Fuel Smart Meters Engineer
Trades & Labour
Peace Recruitment currently require engineers to install Duel Fuel Smart Meters for various locations around Scotland.
KY,EH,DD,FK,KA and AB
Must have all the relevant tickets.
Company van, tools and uniform provided.
Ongoing training and upskill provided.
30K basic salary with H&S bonus plus on call and OT potential
Average monthly bonus of £500
You will need:
- Knowledge of Smart metering systems to be able to discuss and advise the customer
- To be able to provide advice and guidance to the customer by having up to date knowledge of energy efficiency principles
- Must have the current Health, Safety and Environmental legislation and regulations applicable to work in the gas and power industries
- Must have the relevant tickets to work within the Electrical/Mechanical industry
- Carry out a risk assessment to ensure the safety of customers and others as a priority
- Use the relevant tools and safety equipment
- Able to work to a high standard in all conditions an locations, making sure all business requirements are met
- Showing care and respect when working in customers home environment
- Make sure you communicate in an appropriate manor when interacting with customers and others to give and receive information correctly to make sure you are providing the best experience possible for customers
- Install, exchange, commission, decommission and ongoing maintenance of Smart metering systems, associated equipment and communication systems in accordance with industry standards
Please contact Tamara at Peace recruitment if you are interested in this position by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 443 0654 for further information