Electrical Design Engineer (Building Services)
£27,000 - £35,000 DOE
Building Services (M&E)
My client is one of the major players in Building Services in the North of Scotland, and due to an ever-growing pipeline of work, covering Healthcare, Leisure, Education, Sport, Residential - to name but a few, the addition of an experienced Electrical Design Engineer in the Aberdeen office is required.
You will be joining a company with a rich history and reputation for excellence in engineering. The market has been steadily picking up in the region so now is the time to join a secure and busy team, in order to further your career development to Senior/Associate/Director.
Why should I apply?
- You will gain exceptional exposure to a wide range of projects and sectors. This will involve multi-million pound developments, high end clientele, while taking ownership of numerous projects at once.
- My client is extremely well established with a rich history of delivering design and service to the highest quality. This ensures a high stream of work from a range of clients so you will always be secure as you progress long-term.
- You will receive a competitive salary and benefits, progression opportunities, and benefit from being part of an experienced team of various levels and disciplines.
Am I suitable?
- You will be degree qualified with a keen willingness to continually develop your skills and capabilities.
- You will have proven working experience in a Building Services design role, where you can undertake calculations and electrical services design, manage your time and workload, and establish working relationships with other team members and disciplines, while passing down your own knowledge to graduates and apprentices.
- Working experience in suitable software – Amtech, Dialux, Relux, Revit, AutoCAD, for example.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader in Building Services and in a busy, innovative team.
Please get in touch with Tom Barratt for a confidential discussion for further details.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0131 510 0305