Electrical Design Engineer (Building Services)
£24,000 - £33,000 DOE + Benefits + Car Allowance
Building Services (M&E)
Peace Recruitment is working with one of the largest independent Building Services Engineering firms in the UK, assisting in their search for an ambitious Electrical Design Engineer to join their growing team in Glasgow.
What you can expect:
- You will gain exceptional exposure to a wide range of projects and sectors. These include Education, Healthcare, Commercial, Data Centres, Industrial, Leisure, Residential to name but a few.
- The education and hands-on experience you will pick up by working alongside Partners, Associates, Seniors, Engineers and fellow Graduates all in the same team will be invaluable.
- My client is extremely well established with a rich history of delivering design and service to the highest quality. This ensures a high stream of work from a range of clients so you will always be secure as you progress long-term.
- You will receive a competitive salary and benefits (including overtime pay), with regular reviews and opportunities to develop your earnings and position.
What is required of you:
- You will have between 3 -4 years’ post-grad experience
- You will have proven working experience in a Building Services design role, where you can undertake calculations and electrical services design, manage your time and workload, and establish working relationships with other team members and disciplines.
- The drive and desire to progress in your career
- Good communication skills and excellent attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader in Building Services. Do not miss out on the security, development and exposure which this role will offer. Please get in touch with Tom Barratt for a confidential discussion and further details.
email@example.com | 0131 510 0305