Electrical Design Engineer (Building Services)
£27,000 - £35,000 + Benefits DOE
Building Services (M&E)
Peace Recruitment is working with an award winning Building Services consultancy, assisting in their search for an ambitious Electrical Design Engineer to join their dynamic office in Glasgow. This opportunity has been created due to an exciting upsurge in workload and projects, and is the perfect time to join an ever-growing Engineering organisation.
The firm covers all sectors of Building Services but have recently found their niche in the Private sector with a long list of prestigious repeat clients both locally and nationally, with the testament to this being the steady and progressive growth of all their offices.
- Support senior members of staff in designing electrical installations including the production of design drawings, diagrams and schematics along with project specifications and schedules.
- Demonstrate a wide knowledge and relevant project experience of electrical systems across a range of sectors
- Be expected to work on multiple projects in a variety of sectors at any one time
- Support the development of more junior team members
Are you suitable?
- You will have a degree in Building Services Engineering or equivalent, with more than 3 years’ post-grad experience in a Building Services design role
- You will be able to demonstrate previous Building Services project experience
- You will be able to thrive as part of a team, as well as work autonomously.
- You will have a knowledge of engineering design and the fundamentals of Electrical Engineering
What you can expect in return:
- You will gain exceptional exposure to a wide range of projects and sectors. My client is seeing success in all sectors, but particularly within Office, Retail, Universities and Local Authorities
- The education and hands-on experience you will pick up by working alongside Partners, Associates, Seniors, Engineers and fellow Graduates all in the same team will be invaluable.
- You will receive a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package that you can tailor to suit your own personal circumstances.
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning consultancy who invests heavily in its people. If you feel that you meet the requirements for the role, and you are ready to take on a new challenge and begin the next step to developing your career, please contact Tom Barratt for more information on 0131 510 0305 / email@example.com