Electrical Design Engineer
£30,000 - £40,000
Building Services (M&E)
Are you an Electrical Design Engineer with Building Services experience? How would you like to be part of one of the largest, busiest, most reputable consultancies in the market?
Why should you apply?
- You will gain exceptional exposure to a wide range of projects and sectors. These include Education, Healthcare, Commercial, Data Centres, Industrial, Leisure, Residential to name but a few.
- The education and hands-on experience you will pick up by working alongside Partners, Associates, Seniors, Engineers and fellow Graduates all in the same team will be invaluable.
- My client is extremely well established with a rich history of delivering design and service to the highest quality. This ensures a high stream of work from a range of clients so you will always be secure as you progress long-term.
- You will receive a competitive salary and benefits (including overtime pay), with regular reviews and opportunities to develop your earnings and position.
Are you suitable?
- You will be degree qualified with a keen willingness to continually develop your skills and capabilities.
- You will have proven working experience in a Building Services design role, where you can undertake calculations and electrical services design, manage your time and workload, and establish working relationships with other team members and disciplines, while passing down your own knowledge to graduates and apprentices.
- The drive and desire to progress to the Senior level and beyond.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader in Building Services. Do not miss out on the security, development and exposure which this role will offer.
Please get in touch with Martin Kerr for a confidential discussion for further details.
email@example.com | 0131 516 9858 | https://www.linkedin.com/in/martin-kerr-47634563/