Electrical Design Engineer
Building Services (M&E)
Electrical / Senior Electrical Design Engineer (Building Services Consultancy) Competitive Salary £DOE with WFH
Peace recruitment are excited to work alongside a hugely contemporary multidisciplinary engineering company within building services who are looking for an intermediate to senior level electrical design engineer consultant. The company have offices across the UK and worldwide and are looking to expand their ever-growing team in the Edinburgh office. The client are passionate about their projects being not only sustainable but innovative and cost effective.
The building services team offer a proactive approach towards skill development and are keen to progress people within their company with fantastic mentoring from world leading expertise.
The position is currently remote working from the Edinburgh office and look to retain a flexible working approach but with three days office work.
The company work across a variety of sectors including government, healthcare, defence and residential to name but a few.
- Coordination with other engineering disciplines liaising to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Overseeing and producing innovative design solutions.
- Preparing CDM documentation, project reports and specifications.
- Strong communication skills to understand the exact demands of the project.
- Experience in an electrical engineering role within a building services context (electrical distribution, power generation, lighting, security systems etc.)
- Work competently on an individual basis whilst synergising with the wider team and relaying information efficiently to senior staff.
- Organise and efficiently manage time to support own workload and be able to assist technicians to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Mentoring of less experienced team members
- Well-versed with the relevant software e.g. AutoCAD, Amtech, Dialux etc.
- Experience in maintaining and growing client relationships being able to communicate with them directly.
- Proactively working towards achieving chartered status with relevant professional institution
- Experience dealing with low-carbon emission projects
- Degree in relevant field e.g. Electrical or Building Services Engineering (BEng/MEng or equivalent.)
- Eligibility to work in the UK.