Electrical Project Engineer
Salary – £30- £40k per annum
Are you looking to work for an engineering specialist who will offer a genuine career opportunity with the chance to work on a variety of complex projects?
Are you an Electrical Project Engineer looking to join a business that genuinely cares but is also commercially successful and innovative?
Then this is for you….
• This is a forward-thinking company that has a full order book so it’s very secure.
• The company is busy and vibrant – it’s genuinely a “nice place to work”.
This business is in a period of strategic growth, through delivery of their engineered offering so can offer a stable career.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Requirements
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
· Deliver electrical design scope of work across specific projects, as part of a single or multi discipline design team.
· Carry out any or all stages of electrical design from concept to completion as required by the project.
· Actively contribute to a multi disciplinary design team where required.
· Assure the quality of all output to the lead engineer.
· Actively contribute to the development of the department.
· Assure the design is produced in line with the processes
· To be recognised for exceptional delivery with their clients
£30 - £40k + Car allowance and benefitsApply Now