£32,000 - £50,000 + Bonus (Home based)
Peace Recruitment are delighted to be working with a very successful student accommodation provider, in their search for an Estate/Project Manager to join their well-established and growing team.
Our client currently has 11 purpose built sites, housing over 3000 students in 6 cities across the UK. This is set to grow considerably over the coming years.
This opportunity offers the chance to work as the client on purpose built student accommodation sites across the UK. You will be one of the main contacts for these sites when it comes to the capital work programmes, budgets, planned maintenance and property management, reporting in to a small group of senior company employees. This group will include the Property Director, H&S Manager, Compliance Manager and Development Manager.
More about the role:
- This role can be based anywhere (home or Edinburgh regional office), but with sites UK wide travel is necessary to each of the 11 sites
- Managing and implementing the planned preventive maintenance programme across the student accommodation portfolio
- Managing the procurement of property maintenance suppliers, tendering work packages, monitoring and maintaining supplier compliance and ensuring compliance with SLA alongside the on-site maintenance
- Advising on and managing a programme of lifecycle replacement across the portfolio
- Liaising with on-site managers, H&S manager and maintenance teams
- Reviewing prospective existing portfolio acquisitions and reviewing due diligence documentation
- Managing capital works programmes and tenders for existing buildings
- Managing snagging of new build projects alongside the EA and Development Managers
- Driving cost efficiencies through the procurement and tender process with suppliers, leveraging the scale of the growing portfolio size
- Over 3 years experience working in Building Management/Project Management/Quantity Surveying
- Salary between £32 – 50k DOE
- Home based working if preferred