£40,000 - £50,000
Peace Recruitment is delighted to be working with a fit-out contractor based in Glasgow, to source a fit-out estimator for their fast-growing team. This business pride themselves in their focussed and individual approach to every project and, as a result have a healthy order book of work.
- Preparation of tenders, estimates and quotations, using 1st principals, NSR and other forms of contract.
- Interpret client’s requirements accurately.
- Produce / prepare BoQ’s.
- Produce accurate and commercially competitive submissions.
- Preparation of material, plant and sub-contractor enquiries.
- Undertake on-site scoping and measurement.
- Attendance at client and progress meetings where required.
- Liaise with works delivery teams.
- Suitable building/fit out/refurbishment experience with an awareness of construction methods.
- Practical knowledge of standard forms of contract.
- Commercial acumen and contractual knowledge.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Strong I.T. skills.
- Experience working within the building contract / fit out industry would be desirable although not essential as training will be provided
Our client would like to speak to you if you have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a fit-out / general build environment. Experience of Conquest estimating software is desirable.
Please apply using the link, or contact John Gillen directly for a confidential discussion on the position.