Peace Recruitment are working with a very busy Civil Engineering Contractor in Scotland’s central belt. Our client has a proven track record of successful projects, and have gainfully been awarded a number of civil and infrastructure assignments across the country. They are looking for an experienced Estimator to join their team.
- Responsible for the preparation tenders with assistance from the pre-construction team and Senior Estimator.
- Upon receipt of tender documents, review and prepare a report, including tender deliverables.
- Prepare tender sum analysis, priced document/Bill of Quantities. Cross check/take off quantities from drawings as required.
- Undertake site inspection and prepare reports. Compile appropriate risk registers and update accordingly.
- Appropriate qualification, with detailed knowledge of civil engineering.
- Good communication skills to communicate with all members of pre-construction/procurement team, Clients, Consultants and Directors.
- Proven estimating experience in civil engineering is advantageous.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within estimating.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office package is essential, and experience with Conquest software is preferable.
This opportunity offers the chance for an ambitious Estimator to be heavily involved in the pre-construction phase of some of the larger Civil projects in the Scottish market. Furthermore, with a proven track record and a healthy order book long term permanent work is guaranteed.
Apply now, or call me for a confidential conversation for further details.