Estimator/QS - Civils
Peace Recruitment are currently seeking to appoint an experienced Civils Estimator / Quantity Surveyor capable of handling a diverse workload of predominantly civil works including groundworks, drainage, concrete, reinforcement and associated sub contract packages up to the value of £1.5m.
Working within an established team of Estimators and Surveyors, you will have the ability to demonstrate sound knowledge of construction estimating, tendering, measurement and valuation procedures and the ability to work effectively within a diverse and fast moving commercial environment is essential.
The successful applicant is likely to possess the following:-
- Civils Estimating & Quantity Surveying experience with minimum of 5 - 10 years relevant experience working for a contractor
- A degree or other relevant qualification would be advantageous
- Ability to produce accurate estimates, tenders, builders quantities as well as handling post contract administration, notices, letters, monthly valuations and agreeing final accounts
- Monthly cost / value reconciliations and reporting on multiple contracts of varying sizes, duration and complexity
- Good working knowledge of forms of contract & standard forms of measurement currently used within building and civil engineering industry
- Good IT skills particularly word and excel
- Full UK Driving licence
For information on this role or other vacancies with Peace Recruitment, please contact John Gillen