Competitive up to £40k DOE
Peace Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of a well-known and well respected professional property management company, a Property Management company based in Edinburgh.
Our client provide factoring services to a portfolio of developments across the Lothians, also including a smaller portfolio of developments in Fife, Perthshire, Lanarkshire, and Glasgow. Our clients property team provide property specific support to clients, undertaking property condition inspection of developments, arranging reactive repairs, planned preventative maintenance, landscape maintenance, facilities management and project works.
You will facilitate and manage the maintenance of an allocated property portfolio ensuring it is maintained to the highest standard. This will involve the coordination of contractors and ensuring their work is complete to an acceptable standard.
- Development of policies and procedures, for the management of services and overall contractor management;
- Ensuring compliance with relevant Health and Safety legislation in the management of developments. Key duties will include the implementation and management of the following areas: Fire Risk Assessment, Management of Asbestos, Lifts, Common Mechanical & Electrical equipment, Playparks other hard FM services as identified on developments, management of contractors, planning and management and reporting on statutory inspections;
- Prepare and maintain a forward maintenance plan for all activities as listed above, reflecting written statement of service responsibilities and statutory requirements;
- Plan, organise, specify, procure and project manage programme of works as identified, all within the agreed projects limits;
- Planned Preventative Maintenance and response maintenance for activities – manage all planned preventative maintenance and response maintenance activities for all developments, including;
- Client Management – Liaise with team including cross functional teams to ensure responsibilities are being fulfilled;
- Data Management – Responsible for ensuring data is retained up to date on development database (RPM). Provide management reports as requested on the performance of the developments and progress on works contracts;
- To contribute to specifications, monitoring and review of all major contracts and services and to undertake appropriate administrative processes for specifying and letting minor contracts;
- To manage all aspects of any projects and maintenance work undertaken on behalf of clients, including acting as a point of contact with regard to liaison with contractors;
- Where external contractors/inspectors are employed, to monitor work and certify that work has been done satisfactorily;
- To attend meetings of the client and development meetings as necessary;
- Working proactively with the wider property team, ensuring that effective and efficient flow of information related to the hard FM activities within each development.
- Very competitive salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on your level of experience
- 5% employer pension contributions
- 20 days + public holidays
- Structured career progression
- Hours given back in Lieu if working outside standard office hours
To apply for this position call Gregor Devlin or send your CV.