Peace Recruitment are working EXCLUSIVELY with a residential developer client, aiding them in their search for an experienced Financial Controller to join their bustling Edinburgh office. This position has become available at an exciting time of growth for our client, and is therefore a great time to get on board. If you are an accountant qualified by experience, this could be the next challenge in your career.
You will be tasked with implementing new financial procedures while simultaneously providing a crucial link to the Finance Director, to whom you will report. This is a demanding yet rewarding role, so experience as a management accountant, finance manager or financial controller is essential. You will produce monthly management accounts for each site, often inside demanding timescales. Organisation skills will lend themselves to this role, as will the ability to work independently, and as a tram.
What is required from you:
· 5+ years’ experience, preferably within the property sector
· Experience of monthly management accounting
· Qualified accountant, or part-qualified with considerable experience
· Excellent IT and communication skills, notably Excel and accounts software
· An exceptional attention to detail
What you can expect in return:
· Salary of up to £40,000
· Performance bonus of 10%
· Excellent benefits package
· Flexible working
· Opportunity to progress within a rapidly growing developer
This is not only an exciting role, but it has come at a time of fantastic development. If you would like to be a part of that growth, and work within a hugely successful UK-wide developer, then please call Joey Burns on 0131 516 2671 or send us a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.Apply Now