Front Line Manager
Energy & Utilities
Peace Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a leading utilities contractor to recruit a Front Line Manager for Gas main renewal and upgrade works across the central belt on this long term framework.
- Driving the onsite installation and replacement of Gas Mains and Services.
- Being responsible for maintaining health and safety processes whilst onsite.
- Ensure relevant company and client regulations/policies are being followed at all times.
- Make sure that all documentation and paperwork are completed in an effective approach.
- Managing onsite labour and subcontract team.
- Deliver team briefings and supporting the development of teams.
- Compile reports for management and contribute to business area budget and forecasts.
Candidates from a Street works, Water or Power background will be considered however it would be desirable to have experience within Gas.
The successful candidate will have:
- Valid UK driving license.
- NRSWA Supervisors Certificate.
- Previous supervisory experience within utilities – preferably gas or water.
For more information and a confidential chat please ring Finleigh Wells direct on 0131 443 0639.