Front Line Manager
£40,000 - £60,000
Peace Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside a leading utilities company to recruit a Front Line Manager in Glasgow area.
The successful candidate will report to a Regional Delivery Manager and be responsible for managing and co-ordinating teams in a safe, efficient and effective manner whilst adhering to the policies, procedures and programme of works and providing high levels of client and customer satisfaction.
Experience in main replacement, services, connections and large diameter would be desirable.
- Manage teams within the region to ensure the best client and customer service is delivered in a safe efficient and cost effective manner
- Ensure weekly record sheets and completed correctly and processed in a timely manner
- Implement and comply with SHE policy and procedures
- Manage both direct labour and subcontract teams
- Contribute to the development of the business area budget and reforecasts
- Deliver team briefings
- Compile reports where required
- Investigatory report writing
- Support the development and maintenance of a well-motivated delivery team
- Engage with third parties and the wider community to present a professional and positive image
- Make certain that contractual requirements are observed and targets delivered. Ensure that potential problems are identified and resolved at the earliest opportunity and escalated where appropriate
Duties will include:
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Relevant qualifications
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Able to demonstrate and apply an appropriate level of knowledge and technical expertise
- Use a breadth of knowledge to run and support tasks in your team and across teams
- Understand commercial issues which impact on your role, team and business, performance and productivity
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary of £40,000 - £60,000 depending on experience and a range of benefits!
For more information on the role and a confidential chat please ring Finleigh Wells direct on 0131 443 0639 or submit your CV via this advert.