Peace Recruitment are working closely with a key client, assisting in their search for a Graduate Agency Surveyor to join their successful team in Glasgow. You will have the opportunity to develop your career within a multi-disciplinary organisation working in a range of sectors, including Hotel, Leisure and Petroleum.
The right individual:
This discipline is especially suited to outgoing, personable people with entreprenurial and organisation skills. You’ll need to be happy working with a variety of people. As with roles throughout the property industry, you will need strong negotiation skills and keen commercial awareness. Agents serve as the public face of their firms, which is a challenging but exciting prospect that requires a wide range of knowledge and contacts.
This particular role:
You will be tasked with supporting the existing more senior team members with day to day tasks, scaling up your knowledge of sectors, clients and the role expectations. With this already experienced team in place you have the perfect surroundings to become very successful, so what better place to be when starting your career.
My client is keen for you to also have exposure to the Commercial valuation area of the business, which will assist in building your knowledge of the local market as a whole.
Depending on your level of experience, specific responsibilities may include, but not limited to;
· Acquisitions and Disposals of business space property.
· Managing and negotiating leases and new lettings.
· Undertaking property marketing and research.
· Conducting property inspections and viewings on behalf of prospective clients.
· Negotiating and preparing new Heads of Terms.
· Liaising and communicating with Occupiers, Landlords and other third parties such as Solicitors.
· Proactive business development and identifying new opportunities.
Essential requirements for a Grauate to work within Agency:
· Commercial Awareness
· Willingness to be out the office meeting new contacts/clients
· The ability to build and maintain professional relationshps
· A relevant property focused degree
· Salary £20,000 – 22,000 DOE
· APC support (if interested)
For more information on this role, please contact Joey Burns on – 0131 516 2671 / email@example.comApply Now