Graduate Electrical Engineer (Building Services)
£20,000 - £30,000 DOE
Building Services (M&E)
Are you an Electrical Building Services graduate? Maybe you are not progressing quickly enough? Or getting the exposure you want? Or maybe you have just graduated and you’re looking for your first role in the industry.
My client is looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer between Graduate and Engineer level, to assist with their pipeline of work and grow within their organisation.
Why should I apply?
- You will gain exceptional exposure to a wide range of projects and sectors. These include Education, Healthcare, Commercial, Data Centres, Industrial, Leisure, Residential to name but a few.
- The education and hands-on experience you will pick up by working alongside Partners, Associates, Seniors, Engineers and fellow Graduates all in the same team will be invaluable.
- My client is extremely well established with a rich history of delivering design and service to the highest quality. This ensures a high stream of work from a range of clients so you will always be secure as you progress long-term.
- You will receive a competitive salary and benefits, with regular reviews and opportunities to develop your earnings and position.
Am I suitable?
- You will be degree qualified with a keen willingness to continually develop your skills and capabilities.
- You will have up to 4 years’ experience in a Building Services Electrical design role, although no experience will be considered.
- The drive and desire to progress to Engineer status and beyond.
If this sounds like exactly what you are looking for, please get in touch with Tom Barratt by calling 0131 510 0305, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.