Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
£20,000 - £30,000
Building Services (M&E)
Are you currently in an Electrical Mechanical Building Services Engineer, but it may not be everything you hoped for? Maybe you are not progressing quickly enough? Or getting the exposure you want?
Why should I apply?
- You will gain exceptional exposure to a wide range of projects and sectors. These include Education, Healthcare, Commercial, Data Centres, Industrial, Leisure, Residential to name but a few.
- The education and hands-on experience you will pick up by working alongside Partners, Associates, Seniors, Engineers and fellow Graduates all in the same team will be invaluable.
- My client is extremely well established with a rich history of delivering design and service to the highest quality. This ensures a high stream of work from a range of clients so you will always be secure as you progress long-term.
- You will receive a competitive salary and benefits (including overtime pay), with regular reviews and opportunities to develop your earnings and position.
Am I suitable?
- You will be degree qualified with a keen willingness to continually develop your skills and capabilities.
- You will have some working experience in a Building Services design role, where you can undertake calculations and Mechanical services design, manage your time and workload, and establish working relationships with other team members and disciplines.
- The drive and desire to progress to Engineer status and beyond.
Do not miss out on the security, development and exposure which this role will offer.
Please get in touch with Martin Kerr for a confidential discussion for further details.
Call: 0131 516 985