Peace Recruitment is working with a key client to recruit a post Graduate Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis for their expanding city centre office in Glasgow. You should ideally have 3 + years’ experience within a PQS consultancy to be considered for this role, this can include experience gained from placements during your studies. Our client has a structured programme for APC with a dedicated experience mentor to assist you on your journey to chartership.
This role has arisen due to expansion, with continued growth expected over the next 18 months due to a further boost in exciting projects won.
My client works on a variety of property projects including Luxury Hotels & Golf Clubs, City Office Buildings, Retail Parks and Residential Housing, public sector frameworks, to name but a few.
Requirements for the successful candidate:
- Experience working within a PQS consultancy
- Demonstrable competency providing cost plans, BOQ's
- Ability to manage your workload
- Show a keen drive to become MRICS (if not already)
In return you can expect:
- Salary - £25,000 + reflecting your experience level
- Assistance in gaining Chartered status with all RICS fees paid
- 3-5% Non-Contributory Company pension
- Flexible working
- Training on relevant software
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ever growing PQS consultancy during an exciting period of expansion. If you are looking for an employer who enforces a great work/life balance and invests in their staff, then this role is for you.
Apply immediately as this is an urgent requirement or call Lewis on 0131 516 8908 / email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation on the role.Apply Now