Hard Facilities Co-ordinator
£28 - £35k
Peace Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity to exclusively work with an Edinburgh based Professional Property Management Company who are recruiting Hard Facilities Co-ordinator.
Our client is a well-known organisation that specialise in development management/factoring with an impressive portfolio of properties across Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
- You will be responsible for reviewing, updating, labelling and saving to RPM Warranties & Maintenance all received development service reports. Where defects are listed in the service report you will make appropriate recommendations with associated indicative costs.
- You will have direct responsibility for all lift contracts including scoping works and repairs and tendering for alternative service providers
- Working proactively on development analysis with the property team ensuring all required contracts and contract documentation is in place for the developments.
- Creating or generating a monthly report at the end of each month to be provided to the line manager.
Our client is ideally looking for a candidate with Hard FM experience, who has notable experience managing sub-contractors and managing work all the way through to sign off. You will have excellent person management and relationship skills and be comfortable working effectively within a broad range of working environments with limited management supervision.
- You need to be a practical and willing to be hands-on.
- IOSH working safely qualified would be advantageous for this role.
- Salary £28,000 - £35,000
- Working hours 9am - 5pm with an earlier finish on Friday
- 25 days holiday plus 9 Public holidays'
- Company pension scheme
Apply with your CV or call Martyn Aitken on 07469873125 for more information.