Head of Scottish Office
Edinburgh and Glasgow
Circa £70k + package + bonus (negotiable ~20%)
General Practice & Property
I am recruiting on behalf of an investment and development company, working across a wide variety of sectors whom after vast growth are looking to invest heavily into their Scottish portfolio and are looking to appoint a Head of Scottish Office to based out of their Glasgow offfice premises, but have the ability to travel throughout Scotland.
My client has an aggressive appetite to grow its business over the next 5 years, and require a like-minded, dedicated and hardworking individual to join their team. The ideal candidate will be well experienced and have varied sector expertise and flexible on their approach in order to succesfully run an evergrowing team.
- Overseeing sourcing team and helping review potential acquisitions
- Assessing project viability and suitability to clients requirements.
- Managing and working with planning, project management and sales teams, from acquisition to completion
- Drawing up, presenting and negotiating competitive proposals and bids;
- Management of design teams through the planning process
- Working closely with Project Management and Procurement teams to deliver projects
- Effective and efficient ongoing management of existing or stabilised schemes
- Identifying exit opportunities to achieve maximum returns per project
- Strong existing network
- Using strong management and entrepreneurial skills to ensure that projects and current properties are managed successfully, efficiently and profitably.
- Experience in all areas of development preferable mainly including (but not limited to), planning process, construction, property management.
- Communicating and negotiating effectively with colleagues, clients and financial stakeholders;
- Responding quickly to changes in market conditions, business requirements and government policies.
This is a fantastic opportunuty if you are looking to join a company passionate about making their mark in the Scottish market.
For more info please do not hesitate to GIT.