Commercial Property Manager/Surveyor
Up to £35k (DOE)
General Practice & Property
Peace Recruitmetns client, a leading independent property consultancy in the UK are looking to recruit a Surveyor to join their Commercial Property Asset Management department in Glasgow.
Working within a small team who manage a portfolio across a number of clients and asset types, the position will require taking responsibility for servicing and managing high profile clients, whilst maintaining a high professional profile and a relationship with our clients built on trust and integrity.
- To build and maintain goodwill, confidentiality and trust with prospective and existing clients at all times in order to foster the professional image of the Partnership
- Provide high quality day to day property and asset management of large portfolios
- Liaising with the client accounting team on production of annual service charge budgets, approving reconciliations, rent raising reports etc.
- Liaising with Facilities Managers in respect of service charge budgeting and reporting and undertaking regular service charge expenditure monitoring and reporting
- Instructing and liaising with Facilities Managers and building consultants in respect of repairs and planned maintenance programmes
- Carrying out regular property inspections
- To be responsible for all management functions, including rent collections, service charge management and all aspects of management and landlord tenant rep
- To have a good understanding of landlord and tenant matters and identify asset management opportunities
- To communicate fully to ensure that business is managed in an efficient and professional manner
- To understand the business and have a sound business knowledge together with a keen awareness of the competition
- To perform other tasks delegated by the Associate or Partner in charge as required
- To liaise with other departments when required
- Degree educated
- MRICS – Preferred- 1 years post qualified experience
- Property management experience of working across a variety of asset classes
- Portfolio management experience would be beneficial