Junior Electrical Design Engineer - Consultancy
Competitive up to £25000 DOE
Building Services (M&E)
Junior Level Electrical Design Engineers within Building Services Consultancy – Central Belt - Salary up to £25000 DOE
Peace Recruitment are pleased to announce we are working alongside a respected design consultancy within the central belt on the search for a junior to intermediate level Electrical Design Engineer. Our client are at the forefront of tailored, sustainable design solutions which are not only aesthetic but efficient and long-lasting too. The company have a strong focus on providing support to their employees to allow them to take their career to the next step. If you are a passionate, driven Electrical Engineer with a couple years’ experience under your belt then look no further as this is the perfect opportunity to progress.
- Working with Engineers / Senior Engineers to develop detailed briefs of requirements and reports which display the clients needs.
- Assist in managing a multidisciplinary team liaising with engineers of different disciplines.
- Manage own workload to ensure deadlines are met and projects are delivered on time.
- Develop working relationships with wider design team ensure the project as a whole ticks off the client requirements.
- Manage tender process to ensure the best contractors deliver the project for the client.
- Visit sites to review physical construction of project to ensure quality and progress.
- Validate commissioning process to ensure client needs are met.
- Knowledge of relevant software e.g. Dialux, Revit, IES, AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering systems.
- Knowledge of planning legislation.
- Knowledge of low carbon design and low energy solutions.
- Experience working in complex construction projects.
- Experience working as part of a multidisciplinary engineering team.
- Knowledge of Electrical Engineering systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages e.g. Word, Excel.