Up to £60k + car/ca + bonus + benefits
General Practice & Property
Peace Recruitments clients, an award winning housebuilder are looking for an experienced Land Manager to join their team based out their Fife based office, covering all of Scotland. They will be responsible for identifying, evaluating and securing sufficient land/sites for residential development and achieving and maintaining a quality land bank.
- identifying, evaluating, and securing sufficient land / sites for residential development.
- Manage and promote short, long term and strategic land opportunities.
- Work closely with Technical Team, Consultants and other stakeholders.
- Manage land bank and ensure it is effectively promoted to meet the needs of the business.
- Enter negotiations for land / property purchase including negotiating terms and preparing associated legal documentation.
- Involved in strategic promotion / planning activities.
- Prepare briefs for architects / others in preparation of developments.
The potential candidate will possess the following attributes;
- Previous knowledge / experience in Private Housing required.
- Experience of working as a Land Buyer, Land Manager or working in a similar Private Housing related role.
- Successful experience in land acquisition within the housebuilding industry.
- Understanding of the planning system and policy.
- RICS or RTPI is desirable.
- Professional qualification / Experience in Planning / Surveying.
- ? Excellent attention to detail ? Works collaboratively with a diverse range of people
- Detail orientated with good administration skills
- Works effectively to deadlines and competently works on multiple tasks simultaneously
In return the suitable candidate will receive a very comepetitve salary of up to £60k (DOE) + Car/CA + bonus + benfits
For more info on the role please do not hesitate to GIT on 0131 516 3857