Lead Architectural Technician
Peace Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading organisation to recruit a Lead Architectural Technician/Technologist to their team based in the Perth area.
This company have been a leader in the Scottish residential market for 70 years and have produced some of the highest quality homes in the country. As a family owned business, they recognise that staff are their biggest asset and prioritise staff satisfaction and collaboration between teams internally. The successful candidate will be joining the Senior Management team and there are clear promotion paths on offer.
Day to day duties will involve but not be limited to:
- Liaising with relevant Council departments, ensuring all approvals, planning conditions, NHBC conditions and other statutory requirements are discharges in a timely and efficient manner.
- Managing a team of 3 Architectural Technicians and being their main point of contact for advice and assistance.
- Liaising between teams internally including the construction team and on site teams.
- Working directly with clients and assisting/inspiring them in their projects.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience working with a housebuilder in the UK or a private practice who have a strong foothold in the Scottish Residential market.
- Have an in depth knowledge and working experience of AutoCAD and ideally Revit
- Be fully conversant with up to date UK Building regulations and NHBC standards
- Management experience is ideal but candidates who are looking to take a step up to management level will also be considered.
- Have a relevant technical qualification and a working knowledge of CDM Regulations.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career and join a well respected and trusted company who value and reward their staff.
If this sounds like an opportunity which you are interested in give Sarah Hobson at Peace Recruitment a call on 0131 516 3350 or send an updated CV to Sarah.Hobson@peacerecruitment.co.uk