£20 to £22 per hour
Job Title - Maintenance Officer
Location - Scottish Borders
Hours - 35 hours per week (Mondays-Fridays)
Duration – 6 months minimum
Rate - £20 to £22 per hour
Peace Recruitment is working with a large housing association in the Scottish Borders. They are looking for an experienced Maintenance Officer to join their Asset Management Team. You will be working within the planned maintenance team.
A successful candidate must;
- Be able to work closely with customers and colleagues.
- Ensure inspections are progressed within agreed timescales.
- Make certain all duties are to be carried out in line with published service standards with priority given to meeting the highest standards of customer care.
- Be experienced in running and organising efficient and cost-effective property maintenance and refurbishment projects. All in accordance with the Association’s agreed budget priorities and aligned to the annual Investment Plans.
- Ideally experience of working within an RSL but would consider candidates from a maintenance contractor or local authority background.
Candidates must hold a valid UK driver’s licence and have access to a vehicle for work use as travel across the borders will be required.
For further information please contact Craig Wishart on 0131 516 5705 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org