Managing Quantity Surveyor (PQS)
£55000 - £60000 DOE + Benefits
Our client is one of the leading Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management consultancies in the UK. Due to continued growth our client is looking to add to their team in Glasgow a Managing Quantity Surveyor, the ideal candidates would need to have prior consultancy experience and have the ability to lead a team of billing surveyors.
Working on the UK’s largest and most prestigious projects, the core elements of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Be the client facing lead QS on each commission
- Manage a team of billing QS’s to ensure clients outputs are delivered in line with detailed processes.
- Deliver all commissions on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards
- Use your industry experience to add real value to their client’s procurement process
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications, skills, and experience:
- RICS accredited degree
- MRICS (preferred)
- Client facing personality
- Full UK driving licence
- Minimum five years’ experience within a professional quantity surveying consultancy
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and analytical skills
- Have a proven track record of commercially managing projects on time and to agreed budgets
- Be a problem solver who will deliver for their client
- Display a track record of having high attention to detail
- Salary expectation circa £50,000 - £60,000 DOE
- Car allowance
- 30 days annual leave
Please contact Lewis Potter for more information or send your CV to apply for this excellent opportunity.