My client is one of the forefront names in Engineering Consultancies for Scotland, specifically in Mechanical & Electrical design. As part of a campaign to boost their public and media presence, the recruitment of a Marketing Administrator in their Edinburgh office to work closely with the Partners and Directors is key.
This will be a hands-on role for a Marketing degree qualified (or associated discipline) individual to manage the social media, website, to write and release news/content, and be involved in reports and admin at various levels of business activity.
You do not need any prior experience in Engineering or Construction, or necessarily any working experience in a marketing environment, although the latter would be desirable.
- Production of marketing materials and literature.
- Produce bid and submission documents.
- To develop and manage the organisation’s photography library.
- To monitor industry and competitor.
- To manage the company’s social media channels, keeping a record of and reporting on weekly statistics, and updating online directories.
- To write web content, copy and news releases with direction from Partners and Directors.
- To create and update web pages through a content management system.
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or an associated discipline.
- Previously experience in a marketing role in desirable but not essential.
- Experience in Adobe InDesign software, amongst other Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong organisational and planning skills.
- Good attention to detail with a good eye for design.
- Self-motivated coupled with the ability to take initiative, while managing and prioritising workload.
- Knowledge of Social Media for business.
If you feel this is the next, or first, step in your career and would like to hear more information on the client and application process, please apply now or contact Martin Kerr directly for a confidential discussion.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0131 516 9858