Mechanical Design Engineer
£30 - £35 per hour
Building Services (M&E)
Peace Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside a long standing client who are looking to add a Contract Mechanical Design Engineer into the Mechanical department for a minimum of three months. Our client is well known global multi-disciplinary consultancy. They are one of the leading multi-disciplinary consultancy’s working in the following sectors Education, Housing Health Care, Local Government, Transport, Commercial & Retail and many more.
It is worth noting that travel will be involved in this role.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Ideally you will have an accredited Building Services / Mechanical Engineering degree or higher educational qualifications
- Ideally 4/5 years’ experience within a building services design role running projects from conception through to completion including calculations, drawings, specifications
- Experience using AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience using design software such as IES, Hevacomp and Revit
- You will also need to show ambition and a willingness to learn whilst demonstrating a high-level diligence and organisational skills
- You will possess high verbal and written communication skills.
If you are a Civil Design Engineer based within the central belt area and looking for a move, don't waste any more time click APPLY NOW to have your CV reviewed immediately!