Mechanical Project Manager
£45k - £55k
Building Services (M&E)
I am working on behalf of a specialist M&E Contractor to bring in a Mechanical Project Manager in order to assist their ever growing team in Scotland with the influx of impressive new projects being won in the Glasgow and North Ayrshire area.
The client is an award winning and well established firm who boast steady growth in turnover year-on-year on the back of a high quality, sustainable and expert service.
Why should I apply?
- If you prefer to be working on the larger scale projects then this is the company for you. Operating across all major sectors of Building Services such as industrial, health, education, commercial, and residential, you will be have a real hands on responsibility for the high quality delivery of multi-million pound, considerable sized projects.
- You will be part of a market leading firm who offer both Design & Build and traditional M&E construction and installation services, to provide clients with the best possible experience. The massive repeat business my client receives is a testament to this prosperous approach.
- By exceeding client expectations from design to delivery, awards and national acclaim have found their way to this contractor. You will have the chance to put your own career into this award-winning ethos and benefit from the expertise shared amongst staff of all levels.
- A very competitive salary package is on offer, complete with benefits such as car/allowance, pension, healthcare etc.
- You will have the responsibility of passing down your own expertise and experience to the more junior employees when delivering engineering solutions.
Am I suitable?
- You may be an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer looking to step up to the Project Manager level, or may be an existing Mechanical Project Manager looking to join a forward thinking and very busy contractor with a view to progressing further up the ladder in the near future.
- You will be experienced in leading the mechanical building services functions and act as the expert technical point of contact on-site. This will include motivating the team, managing performance, problem solving and working fluently between the contracts manager, directors, and the client directly.
- You will also be responsible for the Health & Safety regulations and policies being adhered to, as well as ensuring the training and qualifications of employees are up to date.
If this opportunity is the next step in your career, please click on “Apply Now” or feel free to contact me directly for a confidential discussion for further details and to answer any questions you may have.
0131 516 2560 | email@example.com