Peace Recruitment is assisting an independent multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy, with the addition of a chartered Quantity Surveyors for their Glasgow office. You will be joining a well-established consultancy who have been delivering top industry services to their client’s businesses for over 100 years. Our client has already set themselves apart from the rest by securing multi-million-pound projects with blue-chip clients for 2019, this is an exciting time to join this company’s development journey.
You can expect to be part of a very forward-thinking company that are active in a variety of sectors across Scotland, however, experience within either of the following Retail, Residential, Commercial and Hotels and Leisure would be advantageous. The position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to gain more Client exposure and to move their career forward to the next level.
As this role is with a surveying consultancy, rather than contractor, the role is more based around pre-contract tasks. It would therefore be beneficial if you have experience in lifecycle costings, procurement, feasibility studies, billing and cost planning. If you don't have experience in all of these tasks please do not let this put you off applying.
The successful Candidate will have a range of skills which would include the following:
- Chartered status
- Demonstrable knowledge working in a variety of project sectors
- Experience of running projects from start to completion
- Commercial or Residential project experience is highly desirable
- Ambitious individual with career aspirations
- A well rounded pre-contract knowledge
- Salary £35k - £48k DOE
- Autonomy within the role when dealing with clients/projects (avoiding micro-management)
- Working on some of Scotland's most prestigious projects
- Flexible working within a great environment
- Ongoing career development
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career with further opportunities for internal promotion.
If this vacancy is not quite what you are looking for please do not hesitate to get in contact with Lewis or send an email as he is currently recruiting for similar clients at various levels within Edinburgh and Glasgow.Apply Now