New Homes Sales Advisor
£23,000 + OTE of £48,000
Are you a New Homes Sales Advisor looking to join a lovely team of people, work in a positive and rewarding environment and increase your earning potential?
My client is a highly successful housing developer, experiencing steady organic growth and they now require a New Homes Sales Advisor for sites in Edinburgh and the East Lothian area.
This company are passionate about the quality of their build and looking after their staff. A truly exciting opportunity awaits you!
Hours are 10-5:30, 5 days a week with 2 days off (1 in 4 weekends off).
Salary package is £23k basic, then potential to increase, following review after 3 and 6 months.
Plot bonus and quarterly bonus based on KPI achievement.
Door to door mileage is also paid.
- Show visitors around the Marketing Suite and ensure they are given all information required to consider a new build home.
- Take telephone enquiries from potential customers and provide them with the necessary information.
- Keep potential customers up to date with regular updates of promotions.
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers on all aspects of the process.
- Follow the standard follow-up procedure with customers after legal completion.
- Close sales and follow admin procedures.
- Present yourself to the highest of standards.
- Hold meetings with the Site Manager in order to monitor and progress.
To be successful in the role you will:-
- Have proven experience selling new build homes.
- Be a self-starter/ motivated and confident individual.
- Live locally and have good local knowledge.
- Have a full driver’s license.
- Be comfortable working in a targeted and goal orientated environment.
- Be IT literate.