New Homes Sales Advisor
Up to £26,000 (DOE)
New Homes Sales Advisor - Midlothian Job ref - 15755
Our Client is an established developer who delivers affordability and choice, looking for an experienced Sales Advisor to join their team on a new site in the Midlothian area.
You will there at every step of the customer journey, presenting extraordinary homes on exclusive developments from initial enquiries through to legal completion and handover. Doing so requires the highest levels of professionalism, care and skill, working closely with your prospective, current and future customers and Construction and Customer Services departments to change the face of the home building industry.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in sales, ideally with a new homes developer, delivering exceptional customer service and possess skills that combine strong organisational and communication skills with a keen desire to work in a quality driven business.
Competitive salary of up to £26k (DOE) + bonus + excellent commission structure + millage
- Manage your time to ensure full compliance with administration procedures
- Maintaining an accurate knowledge of the progress of each plot on your development, updating customers on a weekly basis on progress
- Assist in the production of reports and updates on all KPI's to the Sales and Marketing function
- Provide all Customers with an engaging and exceptional experience whilst supporting their dream move. You will facilitate a seamless process from the moment customers visit the development and beyond their move in date
- You will provide appropriate and relevant information at all stage, maintaining regular customer contact and updates of promotions, progress of the sale and build along with managing and resolving any complaint/issues/concerns.
- You will liase with your Line Manager to understand targets for Sales, Revenues, Exchanges and Legal Completions and endeavour to achieve these through your past experiences within the New Homes.
- You will have a proven track record of a high performing sales culture within a premium market, Selling the features and benefits, upselling and referrals to recommended solicitor and financial advisors.
Key candidate attributes
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Good at developing relationships
- Flexible – able to work at all levels and at hands on level
- Previous experience of building relationships with clients/customers
- Confident , Self motivated,
- Flexible & adaptable
- Good verbal and written communicator, Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team