£35,000 -£45,000 +
Peace Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading Rail and Civil Engineering contractor to recruit a P-Way Engineer for projects across Scotland.
Both temporary and permanent candidates will be considered.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a rail and civils background and be looking to progress with a progressive, well-respected business.
Duties to include:
- Setting out and preparation of sites for commencement of works.
- Stressor of plain line and S&C track.
- Daily planning and make changes to schedule where required.
- Verify and understand track design.
- Control plant and moving of engineering trains.
- Hand-back competency.
- Preparing geometry and offset files for tampers.
- Ensure all works are compliant to NWR standards and H&S regulations.
- Be able to make critical decisions within a high pressure environment, tight timescales.
- Have a working knowledge of Total Station and Dual Grade Lasers.
- Have experience in Auto CAD and other surveying software such as N4CE, TBS etc.
- Have experience on both civils and rail projects.
Alongside a generous salary, permanent candidates will also receive a great pension, a good holiday allowance, private Healthcare, an overtime rate and if applicable, a competitive living away allowance.
For more information and a confidential chat, please ring Finleigh Wells on 0131 443 0639 or submit your CV and you will get a call back.