Part II Architectural Assistant
Peace Recruitment are delighted to be working with a market leading Practice who are looking to add an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant to their award winning team. Following on from a record breaking year, this practice have been consistently moving from strength to strength and are working on some of the most interesting and prestigious projects in the country at the moment. They are an exceptionally hard working team but equally pride themselves on their team working environment and their camaraderie as a group – recent examples of this have included virtual murder mystery nights, group exercise classes over lunch and easter/pancake day events. This practice are currently working from home and plan to adopt a flexible approach to working moving forward.
Why should I apply?
- In joining this team you would be joining one of the most recognised and established practices in the industry at the moment. They have won a number of awards in the past year for their excellent design and delivery of a number of high profile projects.
- This practice will actively look to put you through your part III exam if this is something that you want to do – they are consistently looking to improve and develop every one of their staff
- As specialists in a number of different sectors, including Residential, Education, Healthcare and commercial you will get exposure to projects across the board.
- Revit is used in this practice as standard so you will be able to use this on a daily basis.
- This practice are in the fortunate position that over the past year their workload and pipeline has grown and so they are in a very secure position in the market.
Am I suitable?
- We are looking to speak to candidates with circa 1-2 years UK post part II experience who are looking to qualify as Architects in the near future.
- Revit experience is essential for this vacancy as it is used daily
- It doesn’t matter what sector you have experience in as they have a number of different teams specialising in different areas
- A proactive and enthusiastic person is essential for this practice – they are looking for people who will voice their ideas and contribute to the process from inception to completion.
If this sounds like an opportunity which you would be interested in finding out more about or if you are wanting to have a confidential chat give Sarah Hobson a call on 0131 516 3350.