Sector: Main Contracting
Peace Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced Planner for one of our clients. We are working very closely with one of the leading Scottish Tier 1 contractors who have year on year continued to grow. With an astute track record and plenty of work in the pipeline they are looking to grown there northern team.
- Provide planning support to business unit bids, undertaking the appraisal and review process to identify programme constraints, statutory and contractual obligations, analyse and manage programme risk, and develop efficient programme and logistics solutions and material in support of bid submissions
- Support the bid team to achieve commercially attractive tender solutions
- Liaise with key supply chain to ensure compliance and alignment with programme strategy
- Co-ordinate / assist in the preparation and presentation of bid appraisal material for Bid Gateway Reviews
- Demonstrate sound analytical and problem solving skills;
- Communicate effectively and work as a team member;
- Effectively deal with clients / consultants / subcontractors
- Demonstrate ability to solve problems in a customer focused manner;
- Computer literate ability to utilise Asta Powerproject, Powerpoint, Excel, Word, and internet as required.
This opportunity is perfect for a Planner with experience within construction of large projects that has the vision to grow and contribute to a large and stable company.