Peace Recruitment are looking to source a highly ambitious Planner to join one of the leading construction companies in the Scottish market. With multiple large projects on the go at the moment, this opportunity presents itself to a motivated individual to join a reputable and ever growing company.
- Liaise with key supply chain partners to ensure compliance and alignment with programme strategy.
- Provide planning support to all regional bids, managing the appraisal and review process to identify programme constraints, statutory and contractual obligations, analyse and manage programme risk, and develop efficient programme and logistics solutions and material in support of bid submissions.
- Support the bid team to achieve commercially attractive tender solutions.
- Ensure all projects within the region adhere to the philosophy of As-planned versus As-built programme and that project management teams provide updates on a monthly basis giving indication of Client, Contractor and Neutral Risk Events.
- Computer literate - ability to utilise Asta Powerproject, Powerpoint, Excel, Word.
- Effectively deal with clients / consultants / subcontractors.
- Ability to review and develop procedures to reflect industry best practice.
- Demonstrate a sound working knowledge of forms of contract commonly used in the industry, construction law, construction technology, modern construction techniques and time and resource management.
This role offers an exceptional chance for a Planner to expand, grow and contribute in one of the largest companies in the Scottish market. My client prides themselves on continually training and developing their members of staff.
If this is of interest, and you would like to have a confidential conversation, call me on 0131 516 6598.