£40,000 - £55,000
Peace Recruitment are currently working alongside a leading company who are looking to recruit a new Principal Designer/CDM-A to join their industry leading team. As one of the most trusted and reputable companies in the market, they are looking for the most talented and ambitious candidates to work alongside them to help drive the business forward and build on their current reputation.
The projects that you will be working on are some of the largest, most prestigious and challenging projects currently in progress across Scotland; sectors ranging from private, healthcare, education, local authority and beyond.
If you are interested in this role you must have:
- CMaPS or IMaPS qualified ideally; working experience and NEBOSH (or equivalent) training as a minimum requirement
- They will consider practitioners at qualified or senior level, experience essential (if not IMaPS etc.)
- The ambition to join the team, build the department and progress within the company.
- Transferrable, private practice experience ideally.
- Healthcare experience would be beneficial, but not essential.
- The ability to work autonomously and as a team with colleagues across a number of construction sectors.
In return you will get:
- Competitive salary.
- There are clear progression routes available within the company.
- Given successful probationary period, they would look to supplement you with a dedicated trainee resource; the opportunity is there for you to develop and train your own team.
- Exposure to business development will be offered.
- Training and professional fees, plus pension contribution offered.
- Agile working available.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested in, or if you would like to discuss opportunities further please don’t hesitate to get in contact with Sarah Hobson at Peace Recruitment.