Peace Recruitment are working alongside a Glasgow based organisation who are looking to add an APS qualified Principal Designer to their team.
This practice offer a full range of building surveying, CDM and Project Management services throughout the UK and work across sectors such as: Leisure, Hotels, Student Residential and affordable housing. As their in house Principal Designer you will be working alongside the Managing Director on a variety of projects ranging in value up to £50m.
What do you need to be successful?
- It is essential that you have previous UK experience working as a CDM-C/Principal designer
- APS Qualifications is a must.
- Experience working across a number of different sectors would be advantageous.
- Ideally you will have a bit of experience doing Business development – if not, it is essential that you are comfortable working on site autonomously and are a confident communicator as you will be liaising daily with other construction professionals.
- You must be passionate about what you do and always looking to learn and improve.
- You must be a driver with access to your own vehicle.
Why should you apply?
- This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing organisation at an exciting time for them
- You will be working alongside Senior Management at first but will be expected in time to be working autonomously and be the in house expert on all issues relating to CDM.
- You will be given the opportunity to go out on site regularly (not chained to your desk) and will be meeting with different construction professionals on a regular basis.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension contributions etc are on offer.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in hearing more about please give Sarah Hobson at Peace Recruitment a call on 0131 516 3350 or apply below with your most up to date CV.