Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
£40000 - £50000 + benefits
Building Services (M&E)
This is not an opportunity which comes up often in the market...
I am working alongside a prestigious, international consultancy to introduce a client facing, project leading Principal level Mechanical Design Engineer to their Edinburgh office. The high profile and often unique projects will test your engineering ability and give you the chance to excel in the eyes of the distinguished clientele.
Why should I apply?
- You will gain exposure to clients and projects in which most other Building Services consultancies will not experience. These range from National A-List buildings to International iconic landmarks. I will happily go through the extensive list of examples with you!
- You will be in a team leading position. As a Principal Engineer you will help guide and develop the incredibly talented Mechanical Engineers of various levels while also interacting with other disciplines and teams.
- You will be joining a massively engineering proud and passionate environment, where the main focus is quality rather quantity.
- Of course, the salary and package is an important factor in looking for a new role. With the responsibility which comes with this opportunity comes a generous salary and impressive benefits.
Am I suitable?
- You will have a proven background in a Building Services Consultancy in a Mechanical Design position. As you will be joining at such a senior level you will be expected to show project leading qualities, an eye for detail, and a keen problem solving mentality to overcome complications and changes during the design process.
- Strong communication skills and experience are key, due to this role being client facing and focused. You will also be assisting the more junior members of the team by offering guidance and experience, while collaborating with the other engineering disciplines in the office and around the UK when necessary.
As is always the case, if this sneak-peak has interested you and you are keen to hear more, I do not need a CV from you at this moment – only a couple minutes of your time. I will happily disclose full information and details over a confidential discussion.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0131 516 2560