Peace Recruitment are currently working with a leading private practice in Glasgow who are looking to add a Project Architect to their established team.
This practice is one of the most established practices in the Scottish market just now and have been extremely successful predominantly in the residential sector. This is a great time to join them as they currently have 50+ people in the office but are looking to grow even more. With lovely spacious offices in the city centre they are an easy commute from most places in the Dundee area.
Duties will include:
- To assist in the design and delivery of a number of large scale, high value projects alongside the existing team and contractors/clients.
- Deliver all projects in Revit/BIM level 2
- Deliver projects from inception to completion with minimum supervision to meet the high standards associated with this practice.
- Assisting with aspects of the projects such as:
- Project leading
- All RIBA Stages
- Client meetings
Suitable candidates must have:
- At least 5 years experience in a UK private practice dealing with large scale residential projects
- ARB Registration
- Excellent Revit skills.
- A proven track record of taking projects from inception to completion.
- Wealth of knowledge of the residential market.
Why should I apply?
- You will be joining one of the largest, most experienced and established architectural practices in Scotland, where the level of service and quality of work is paramount. This will involve working directly with graduates to partners of a wide range of residential projects and you will gain a wider range of experience than you would with a number of other practices.
- You will have hands on experience for managing your workload, assisting with the development of more junior staff.
- You will thrive in a busy environment in a continually growing team
- A competitive package with benefits is on offer.
This is an opportunity not to be missed – get in touch for details.