Peace Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Project Architect on behalf of one of the most prestigious architecture practices in Scotland to work in their Glasgow office.
The role will involve working on a number of high profile projects both in the UK and abroad with an award winning team around you. The practice is recognised for the high standard of work they produce and the management team are very “hands on” to ensure that you are supported in your role. They also prioritise team environment and make inclusivity and respect are practiced throughout the company.
As part of your role you will be expected to:
• Provide high calibre drawings on a number of large scale projects across a number of sectors.
• You won’t be chained to your desk – travel to sites across Scotland will be expected.
• You will be delivering projects from inception to completion.
• You will be assisting with managing the team and mentoring more junior members of staff
• Job running experience is essential for this role.
In return you will get a highly competitive salary and pension package alongside amazing progression opportunities.
So why apply for a role through an agency rather than apply directly? There are a number of reasons but the primary one would be the confidential nature of our service. We will ensure to meet with every single applicant for a confidential chat prior to your CV being submitted to any practices to make sure that the opportunity is suitable for both you and the practice that we are working with. Should the opportunity not be suitable for you we will work together to proactively find you opportunities in the market which are a better fit.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested in please get in contact with Sarah at Peace RecruitmentApply Now