Peace Recruitment is working with a private architectural practice to source an experienced Project Architect for their Glasgow office. This practice are involved with some of the largest major projects across Scotland and are working on some of Scotland's most exciting projects.
Working on high value projects across multiple different sectors the core elements of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Producing exceptional, high calibre drawings for projects across the industry
- Running projects from inception to completion both from the office and on site
- Liaising with clients and contractors on a day to day basis to ensure smooth running
- Working alongside a team of talented technicians to produce all drawings in Revit
- attending site meetings for relevant projects.
Suitable candidates must have:
- 5+ years post part III UK experience
- experience working across multiple sectors would be preferred but not essential
- Experience of working with Revit in a commercial environment is essential.
- The ability to run projects and prior experience of doing so
- Confidence to liaise daily with contractors on site and clients.
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary, exceptional career progression opportunities and the opportunity to work on some of the most ground breaking projects in the country just now.
Please contact Sarah Hobson for more information or send your CV to apply for this excellent opportunity.