£13.00 per hour
Energy & Utilities
Peace Recruitment are looking to recruit a Project Coordinator on a long term contract basis to work with an esteemed utilities/infrastructure organisation based in the Glasgow area.
Key Responsibilities for the Coordinator
- Arranging access for Engineers
- Ensure quality information is recorded against all orders
- Manually creating works orders
- Support other team members during volume fluctuations
- Interpret job pack information from the client to ensure requirements and any other complex matters are taken into account up front to allow surety of delivery.
- Well organised with excellent interpersonal skills, confident with dealing with different people across the business
- Experience working in a high volume transactional environment is beneficial, with the ability to solve problems quickly
- To maintain good working relationships with all parties throughout addressing any issues when they arise.
Experience needed for the Coordinator Role
- Data inputting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Team work
- Excellent computer skills with MS Excel
They are ideally looking for someone for an immediate start and the role will be ongoing with a view to it becoming more permanent for the right candidate.
Due to current restrictions, you will be required to work from home but it may be required to attend meetings/training sessions in their offices in the Glasgow area.
If you feel you have the required skills, qualifications and capabilities to excel within this role, please get in touch by either applying via the link and sending over a copy of your CV or feel free to give me a call for a confidential chat – email email@example.com or call 0131 516 6560.