Up to 65k + 5k CA + bonus + benefits
An established building and civils contractor with operations throughout the UK and Europe are looking to offer an experienced Project Manager a permanent role for new build commercial and residential projects in Central England.
Initially you will be overseeing the construction of a high rise residential build in Coventry. The build includes RC frame so it is vital you have experience in this area.
Thereafter the projects are going to be for schools, colleges and more residential builds.
About the role
- Alongside the delivery team, you will have responsibility within the overall construction project planning and control, quality compliance design and build of projects from inception to completion.
- You will be responsbile for the health and safety aspects, adhering to costs and also build programes
- You will be the day to day point of contact between the design, construction and external stakeholders
- Be responsible for holding and recording meetings with sub contractors
- Set up and monitor and review the project programme
- Report on the project with clear communication and on time
What you will need:
- Construction or Project Management degree with a relevant professional qualification
- Residential new build experience within RC frame
What you will receive:
A competitive package, car allowance, bonus and other benefits along with a secure role with a hugely successful contractor who have an abundance of future work in this area.