RC Frame Project Manager
£60,000 - £70,000
Peace Recruitment are presently working with a well-known contractor to recruit a Project Manager on a permanent basis for projects within the Glasgow area.
Start date for this role is ASAP with interviews commencing immediately.
Candidates must have concrete knowledge with sub-structure, and basement experience. It would be advantageous to have slip form but not essential.
Projects vary in value however will be circa £9-10M
- You will be required to attend all the regular site meetings (chairing them if required to do so) alongside attending a reasonable number of other meetings by the Client.
- Plan the works in collaboration with planning engineers and in consultation with trade contractors and client
- Manage QA/QC records and chase QA/QC information from Contractors & suppliers
- Assemble O&M manual information.
- Maintain detailed site records for safety, technical and commercial purposes
- Produce CCM monthly reports and deliver to client
- Chair monthly progress meetings with the Client and produce minutes
Successful candidate will have:
- Experienced in RC concrete structures both below and above ground
- Proficient in IT systems including email, word, excel and PowerPoint
- CSCS card
- First Aid
In addition to a generous salary, a fantastic package on offer for the successful candidate.
For a confidential chat and more information on the role, please ring Finleigh Wells direct on 0131 443 0639 or apply direct.