Project Manager Social Housing
Up to £57,000
One of Peace Recruitments prestigious clients have a Project Manager position available for those experienced in larger volume new build social housing projects.
This developer has an excellent reputation within their marketplace and have numerous new sites starting and are experiencing steady growth.
As nn award winning housebuilder, they pride themselves on a beautifully finished build and are looking for an experienced project Manager to join a site in Midlothian.
- Check drawings to ensure proposals / details are practical and economic.
- Prepare programmes for Building, Buying, Surveying and Services.
- Liaise with Local Authority /Housing Associations/ Councils.
- Ensure the required site registers / documents are maintained and kept up-to- date.
- Ensure Sub-Contractors are appointed in sufficient time to meet the agreed Building Programme, liaising and co-ordinating Sub-Contractors and Suppliers.
- Monitor actual site progress to the latest programme, ensuring sites operate safely, smoothly and efficiently.
- Monitor outstanding information required to complete the works and ensuring this is provided in sufficient time to avoid delay being caused to the site works. Resolve design and building problems.
- Ensure works on site carried out in compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations. Including assessment of sub-contractors health and safety.
An ideal candidate:
- Must have the relevant experience in new build social housing
- Confidence to work unsupervised
- Must be self-motivated
- A team player
- Keep up to date with industry / Building Regulations, etc.
In return you will receive a competitive salary of up tp £57k + Car/CA and excellent package benefits.
For more info please reply or please get in touch on 0131 516 3857.