Peace Recruitment is working on behalf of a specialist consultancy to recruit a Project Planner on a freelance basis. The role will be based in Grangemouth for approximately 6 months initially.
The aim of the role is to provide support with project planning for a number of strategic projects.
Key responsibilities will be:
• Build & maintain project plans including procurement, engineering, construction and commissioning
• Integrate on-site elements of the plan into the Asset activity planning process ensuring compliance with gate readiness criteria
• Produce reports on progress, critical path status & activity slippage
• Work with site Turnaround team to develop detailed execution plans for any project scope to be delivered with planned TARs.
• Establish and sustain effective working relationships with all project stakeholders, asset team and Contract teams so that all project objectives are met
Along with a strong background in project planning, the right candidate must have good working knowledge of Primavera P6 and ideally have worked within the oil and gas or energy sector.
This is an immediate vacancy that will be for a minimum of 6 months. There is a requirement to be based in the office full time so this needs to be factored in when considering your application.
If this is of interest, please get in touch with me by sending me your most up to date CV - email@example.com and I will be in touch.