Peace Recruitment is working with one of the UK’s leading Building and Civil Engineering Contractors, to recruit an experienced Planner to join their planning department.
Reporting to the Planning Manager, the Planner has responsibility for assisting development and monitoring of programme solutions.
Key Requirement of the Role:-
· Develop planning solutions using Asta PowerProject
· Develop project programmes and logistical plans during the bid phase of developments
· Develop design deliverable programmes, in conjunction with the regional programme and design managers
· Develop cost and labour resource profiles
· Develop procurement schedules from the project programmes
· Review tender/construction drawings and bills to understand the project in order to establish a robust programme solution
The Ideal Applicant will have the following Key skills:-
· Previous experience of planning within a main contracting environment
· Proven experience of Asta PowerProject
· Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
· Excellent programming skills and implementation of project monitoring techniques.
· Ability to work on own initiative
Along with a competitive basic salary, this role offers a car allowance and pension scheme. For more information please apply using the link, or contact Nicola directly for a confidential enquiry.Apply Now